Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sashimi all the way



Went out for dinner with my cousins Kuya Alvin, Isay, Boboy, Baby and her boyfriend Patrick. Tita Minda and Tito Mar took us to a Komegashi in Newport because Baby told them that I requested Japanese food.

I ordered tofu (forgot the name on the menu) and Sashimi dinner. I was so excited I forgot to take a picture of it. Hehehe.. we also drank red wine, Patrick's choice, of course and we chatted the whole time. We grilled Patrick and asked him when is he going to marry Baby. He was on the hot seat!

After dinner Boboy took us to Starbucks and then we went for a little walk to get a view of Manhattan - just on the other side of the river. It's freaking cold at 37 degrees but we took pictures and exchanged stories out in the open.

Tita Minda was telling me how glad she is that we - my cousins and I, picked up where we left off. We got separated in 1991 when they had to migrate here in Jersey City. But when she saw us together she was so happy to see that we're still the same kids she used to watch play back in the Philippines. That was probably why she and Tito Mar took care of our bill whichs costs $368. Damn!

Hehehehe!

No comments: