Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Missing Simbang Gabi

This is a first in my 34 years of existence. Talagang ibinuko ko na ang age ko ah! I don't mind. I still look cute for my age. Hehehehe! Hindi ko makukumpleto ang simbang gabi. Wala kasi ako sa Pilipinas.

Nakakalungkot. Kasi palagi kong nakukumpleto ang simbang gabi mula pa nung bata ako.
But hey, did your folks ever told you that if you complete the nine mornings, your wish will come true? I am blessed. After years of attendance to this yearly tradition, I got my wish granted. I even stopped believing for some time. But now that I am here, it rekindled several conversations I had with God years ago.

Siguro naman God would understand if I missed Simbang Gabi this year. Hindi ko pa kasi kabisado ang lugar na 'to. I have to familiarize myself with the place. I've been here for four days and I've got a lot to learn about its geography.

Hanggang sa muli, Simbang Gabi.

No comments: