Sunday, December 21, 2008

Refill card


I went for a walk in the rain today. It was more than a mile but it felt good. It was cold but I was sweating. I liked it! Hehehe.. I went to Serramonte Plaza to buy a $25 refill card. It was a mile long walk. Crazy huh? I was on my long way back home when I called my Mom. It was nice to hear her voice. This is our first Christmas apart. My first without my family beside me. But I'm good. I'm okay. I've been telling my Dad sanayan lang 'yan. And he agrees with me. I just have to focus and be aware of my inner self - my being and all else will be okay.

I'll be working on Christmas Eve and Christmas day.. probably even New Year's Eve too. I got no family nor friends here, they're all in the east coast so that's fine. I'll be spending the day with the elderly. They need someone to cheer them up too.

For now, I just have to maximize my time off. Got to rest. I need it.

No comments: