Monday, January 5, 2009

Airtrain and BART connections

I set out early today. I wanted to try out the BART going to SFO Airport and do the Airtrain transfer going to the Arrival/Departure Terminal 1 of the SFO Airport. Took the 390 bus going to SSF Bart and then took the SFO Airport 9 car train. It was just two stops from SSF with San Bruno in between. It was easy. Then I took the blue line Airtrain to try it out. It went to Terminal 1, the terminal for most domestic flights including Southwest Airlines, US Airways and Hawaiian Airlines. To go back to the Garage D/BART station I took the red line Airtrain. It was that easy. Easier than having to take a car.
Hmmm.. then I went here at the SSF Public Library to apply for a library card. The perks? One hour of free internet use! I wonder if I can take my laptop here with me to access the internet. I have to ask later.
Natatawa nga si Tito Mar sa akin, tinawagan ako kanina. Ang lakas daw ng loob ko. Ang dami ko na daw napuntahan dito sa San Francisco. Hahahaha! Ganun talaga pag wala kang kotse, matututo kang mag-explore! Mwehehehe!

No comments: