Saturday, January 26, 2008

ID as a birthday gift from Tina B.

I'm not sure how we ended in this conversation but I'm pretty sure it was right after my birthday. Atty. Balajadia, or Tina B as most of us call her, was giving me the arched eyebrows when I told her that I got a housing loan from pag-ibig for a cluster townhouse somewhere in Bulacan. I also reminded her that when I was still in PAO I asked her what was the best design for a 24 sq.m. floor area. She just told me, depende sa gusto mo, sa style mo. To which I said. Ok.

And then when I brought it up again, this happened...

Tina B: I didn't know that it was yours.
Me: Kaya nga I asked you what design would best fit it di ba?

Tina B: If I knew na sa 'yo 'yun, I could've done the ID agad. Send me the floor plan.
Me: Teka, I'll recreate it pa. I'll send you the pictures muna.

Tina B: Otay.


After a few minutes..




Tina B: Asan ang door mo? Left or right?
Me: Left.

Tina B: 'Yung sink?

Me: Left din.

Tina B: Nakaka disorient kasi pictures.

Me: So, you'll do it for me?

Tina B: Yep, consider it as my birthday gift to you.

Me: Yey! Thanks!

Hehehe.. I don't have lots of friends but I could sure count on them when I need a hand. Thanks Jessie!

No comments: