Saturday, January 26, 2008

My old poem posted in another blog

I was just surfing the net this morning trying out google by typing my name in the search engine because I was curious what it would generate. Well, it generated a lot. Most of them from my past poems published on the internet. There was 2 or 3 from Our Own Voice, and then several from Poetry.com which was back in 2001 when I hoped go to Florida, USA by winning the online competition. Unfortunately, I made it up to the semifinal round only.

And then there was this: LIT 14 R27

I was trying to recall if I had been asked by anyone back in 2004 if they can repost my poem On Love, Technology and LDR. I couldn't recall any. Not that I despise having my poem posted on another blog. It's just that I find it amusing that it has been the topic of discussion at one point in time in the said blog.

It makes me smile and gather my thoughts regarding writing poems again. And as I've said in my blog post last Monday the muse was right in front of me all along.

Now, I am ready to dance with my muse.



No comments: