Thursday, January 24, 2008

Woke up angry

...because of a bad stupid dream. I know I could be obsessive-compulsive at times when it comes to my clothes. I usually arrange them in the closet by means of color, sorted according to short and long sleeved shirts and polos, dress pants to jeans.

In my dream I was supposed to wear a blue shirt, polo or barong. However, when I got out of the shower I wore a white shirt. Then I drove somewhere, hindi ko na matandaan kung saan, and went back to change my clothes. I was shocked when I saw my cabinet disarranged and my clothes scattered around the floor. Weirdness of it all, it wasn't even in my room. I was in a social hall. So I asked the person in charge, I think she was my sister Ria, on what the hell just happened. I didn't hear her reply. I was fuming mad. Because one thing that I cannot tolerate is papakialaman mo ang gamit ko nang hindi ka nagpapaalam.

The issue wasn't resolved in my dream. I took off with my brother Buboy in a diese owner-type jeep similar to a wrangler but it was stainless. We've got 2 companions but I don't recall who they were.

Oh well, dreams. I woke up at five in the morning because of the stupid dream.

No comments: