Monday, February 18, 2008

Keys to my heart

Catchy huh? But I wouldn't talk about that today as a post-Valentine blog post, although yes, I must admit that there is only one person who holds the key to my heart. *wink*

I went to Sta. Maria for the nth time to deliver a copy of the document that has been a topic of some of my previous pre-Valentine posts. Of course I wouldn't go there without taking a side trip to my house. It's not under my name yet but technically it will be in about nineteen (19) months.

So, what's new? Well, today I finally got the keys to my house. Yey! And absurd as it may seem, a Meralco bill was in also in my window. Geez, I haven't moved in yet and there it was an electric bill in my window. Hmmmm.. okay, okay. I should be thankful that I am not paying the arrears for my house yet. I cleared that two weeks ago with the Municipal Assessors Office.


This means that I could move in anytime I want since I already got the authority to do so which is valid for a month. I'd probably go there this weekend and take the two used car seats which will be in my living room. I'm working on the concept or design if you wish yo call it that. I have a lot of things in my mind right now, what can I say? I am excited. Hehehehe!

So, right after my quick peek at my house and saw that repairs were made since my last visit, I drove home and asked Bobby and Chad if I could talk to Alex and ask his opinion regarding the ideas in my mind.

After explaining what I wanted to have fixed in the house's interior, Alex asked me to buy the following stuff:



- 5 bags of cement
- an Elf truck half full of white sand
- 6 kilos of blue cement
- 4 pieces of 3/4 plywood
- 1 piece formica, my choice of color
- 2 pieces of aluminum

So, tomorrow I have to canvass prices of the said materials. Kailangan ko na talaga makaraket! Hindi pa namin napag-usapan ni Alex kung magkano ang labor at kung ilang araw niya gagawin. He's still working on Bobby's old room within Chad's place. In two weeks, tops, it will be finished. And that's the time that I would have to let Alex have an ocular visit at my place so we could brainstorm more on what to do with my house. Having a loft is definitely out of the picture for now, wala pa akong budget for that.

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! Hahahaha!

No comments: