Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Trip to PAO

Went out early this morning, part of my itinerary and agenda was first, to canvass materials for my house. Second is to get my salary from the City Treasury and third would be to simply call up Tita Flor from PAO Personnel and ask her the details of the GSIS insurance policy. Was I able to all that? Yes, and more but not in the manner I've stated above.

I got my salary from the City Treasury's Office, from someone they call Tita Ester, didn't know that she knew my Mom and my mom's siblings that well that she may practically considered as family. She made kwento that they used to hang out in their place in Longos and that they climbed up to the house's rooftop to play. Long and short of it, she was not masungit anymore after she knew my origin. Hehehehe.. binola ko pa ng konti kaya mas lalong naging magiliw sa akin. After that I went to Tita I's office to borrow her Bayan wireless landline to call up the PAO-CO and clarify the GSIS thing. I was able to talk to Bugol, asked for the personnel office's land line number and then called it up. Tita Flor told me that my insurance policy can now be picked up, sabi ko nga aanhin ko pa 'yun eh wala na ako sa gobyerno? She just told me to receive it and I asked her to get info from GSIS if I could get anything out of it if I surrender it to the GSIS head office in Pasay. Then I asked for Ate Teri. I was inquiring whether I still have terminal leave credits. The answer was positive. All I needed to do was write a letter of request, sign a leave of absence form for the computation of my leave credits and then bring it to PAO-CO. Sabi ko, sayang din 'yun kaya nag-decide akong pumunta sa QC. But before I went to QC I had to pay the water bill, go home to write the letter and eat. And I did just that.
This is the dreaded "carpeted area" maraming taga-office ang ayaw maging station 'to.

And this kid is Ryot, isa sa mga tagapagmana ng trono ko. Ibinabalik na nga niya sa akin kanina eh!

Syempre pa, kasama ko si Little Devil papunta ng QC. The moment I stepped into the parking lot, the security men saluted me. Naks! Nakasanayan na nila 'yun eh, I worked for the agency chief for a year kaya ganun. Sa elevator pa lang, nakasabay ko na si Atty. Van, Atty. Meizel, Brod Rey at Gay. Mga dati kong kasamahan sa Executive. Sabi nga nila, parang bumata daw ako at pumayat. Sabi ko naman, ganun talaga kapag "laya" ka na. They laughed. Kakainggit daw ako. Sa elevator pa lang I received a lot of hugs from people that I worked with.

The moment I stepped into the Executive floor, nagulat silang lahat. They were asking me to come back, nag-resign na naman kasi 'yung isa pang pumalit sa akin. Nagkakalokohan nga kami ni Ate Alu, sabi niya "What's with the chair?" dun kasi sa pwesto ko at sa pwesto na malapit sa pinto ng hepe namin, ambilis ng turn over ng tao. It's something that we at the Executive could only understand. Kwento, kwento, kwento... ikot ako sa Admin, bisita kay Tita Flor, Ate Teri, Kuya Nelson, Rommel, sa asawa ni Maricel, kay Happy, Arlene, Ate Espie, Jean, Excel... tapos sa FMD, kay Tita Nitz, Tita Marie, kay Lally at Ate Ruby na kapitbahay ko na pala sa subdivision sa Sta. Maria, kay Kuya Rene, nakita rin ako ni Tita Lulu, institusyon na 'yun sa PAO pero beautiful pa rin, si Kuya Arman (ang natitirang matibay ang dibdib kasama ni Kuya Panc) at marami pang iba.

But of course, nagtagal ako sa pamilya ko - sa Executive, until finally I said goodbye. Sayang Bugol, wala ka dun. Tinimbrehan pa mandin kita na darating ako. Ate Alu, hanggang ngayon ayaw mo pa rin magpakuha ng picture, nabinyagan tuloy namin ni Ryot 'yung Nokia 6300 mo. Hehehehe.. hindi mahilig kumuha ng picture si Ryot 'no?

Teka Ryot, si John Lloyd ba 'yang katabi mo? Bakit umitim? Hahahaha!

Sige na nga, enough of the PAO post.
Next time na lang 'yung tungkol sa bahay. I've already canvassed for the prices of the materials that I'm going to need. And boy oh boy, I don't have that money in my wallet right now! OMG!

No comments: