Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Matamlay

While I was having dinner last night I was surprised when my Dad approached me, looked at me like I'm a kid kasi hinawakan niya mukha ko tapos tinitigan niya ako then he kissed me in the fore head and said, Matamlay ka ah. Kita sa mata mo. Ano na naman bumabagabag sa isip mo? I just smiled and said, Pagod lang siguro Dad. Probably to make me smile, he said he will wash the two car seats na pinagpaalam ko sa kanya na aarborin ko and that we will bring it to my house early morning tomorrow.

When my Mom got home I asked her if there was something different about me, isang tingin lang niya sabi sa akin, kita sa mata mo na may nararamdaman ka. Weird how parents could easily notice what their children are feeling even without asking them huh? But I guess that's how it works. I am not a parent yet but they always tell me that I have it in me. Probably because I am sensitive to others' feelings. Mas anak ko pa nga daw si Yza sabi nila.

Well, today when I woke up, I feel fine. Just don't know if my eyes will give me away.

*wink*

No comments: