Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Grad pix 2008


It's my third year at MQAPC as a part-time faculty but this is the first time that I attended both the Recognition Day and Graduation Exercises. School year 2007-2008 brought a lot of 'first' for me. I also attended the Acquaintance Party at Music Warehouse last year. I don't know if it was a sign that I really have to work full-time at MQAPC but everything seems to fall into place. Bring it on!

with Jeff, present HR Officer. Paalis na siya papuntang Canada anytime this month or next month. If everything went out fine, I'll take his position. But I like the Industrial Coordinator position better than the HR one.

My EET student last year. Graduate na sila ng 3-year course. Sila ang favorite class ko nung 1st sem kasi andami nilang tanong. Nakakatuwa.

Next year, 'yung BSE students ko naman ang ga-graduate. Excited na nga ako for them. Pioneer kasi sila. Sila rin ang first na na-handle ko nung pumasok ako sa MQAPC in 2005. Tumatanda na talaga ko.

No comments: