Monday, April 14, 2008

Work, at last


Went to the City Hall to get my salary and there I saw some of co-administrators, they told me to get my graduation picture at the campus. So, I went to MQAPC to get it. Then I went to the office to confirm if I would really report tomorrow. Saw Dean Ricky and Jeff there and finally, after a long wait I signed my notice of assignment/appointment as OIC of HRD at MQAPC.

The assignment is effective from April 16 to May 30, 2008 renewable after every semester ends. Wala pa kasing item. Pagbaba ko ng office, nakita ko 'yung mga heads of department. Syempre inasar na naman ako, manlibre daw ako. Sus! Mga buskador talaga. I'll start working tomorrow, the notice says that I need to report for work from 08:00 until 13:00 hours, that's five hours a day six days a week. Just not sure if I can go home at exactly 13:00H. We'll see.

No comments: