Thursday, July 17, 2008

Revisiting old friends

I went to PAO this morning for two reasons: one, to get my tax refund, ITR and Certificate of GSIS shares and two, to visit old friends from the Executive. I haven't seen or heard from them in a while (except for Tintin, who updates me on events up there). Bugol and Ryot went on silent mode since they started law school and Bernn is on study leave because he's gonna take the bar exam this September.

So this morning when I went there, they were surprised. And the usual pa burger ka naman hirit resounded at the 5th floor. Buti na lang wala si Chief! The usual kwentuhan updates, sana daw sinabi ko para nag-inuman kami sort of thing. Ang mga abogado, kay kukulit! Lalo na si Atty. Meiz. As usual, I stayed longer at the carpeted area with Ate Alu. Daming kwento eh.

One thing is certain, despite all that happened they know that I am extremely happy. Happier than when I was with them back in 2007.

And it's all because of you Mahal.

No comments: