Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tekkie HR/Faculty

This morning one of my officemates approached me and asked if I could activate her 3G settings. I squinted and then asked her what network she uses. Then I got her phone and tinkered with it, a Nokia 6120. I didn't find the settings that I was looking for and told her that I'd get back to her. Sabi niya, baba ka na lang sa office ha? I nodded and asked if she already installed the PC suite. She said yes. Then I went on with my work.

I forgot all about until M'Regay approached me sometime after lunch. Hinihintay ka nila sa registrar's office ah, sabi mo daw bababa ka. Didn't know that they were dead serious about it. I went to their office and tinkered with the phone and tried using it as a modem. After several attempts, I succeeded. Sabi ni M'Cris, sa HRM office din ha? I smiled and said, sure just make sure you have a 3G phone working on Smart network and I'd configure it for you.

Getting the hang of it huh? Makes me wonder where I am now if I haven't left CyberSoft. Hmmmm...

No comments: