Sunday, October 12, 2008

Onin

I volunteered to take the place of our liaison officer today, she's the adviser of the Sigma Society which sponsored the seminar on RA 9262, anti-sexual harassment law and she couldn't just leave. So, I took her place and went to the city hall to submit our payroll and talk to the mayor regarding a certain request. (Pero sa totoo lang, wala na kasi ako magawa sa school at nababagot ako kaya gusto kong gumala!

I went to the accounting office to submit the payroll, I was asked to submit it in triplicate so I had to photocopy the document. So, I left the room and went to the mayor's office. I saw Tita Chari and she told me to have the letter received by Amy. Tita Chari introduced me to her, that I am the eldest daughter of Lita and Resty.. to which she responded happily Nakasama ko Mami mo sa Bancal nung nagtuturo pa ako, tapos ang Dadi mo naman kabarkada ng asawa ko. Ikaw ba 'yung maliit na bata na kasa-kasama ni Lita noon? At this point, I really have no idea if she was referring to me or my siblings. So I replied, Kamukha po ba ni Nino Muhlach 'yung batang nakikita niyo noon? Her eyes become round and then she said.. Oo nga! Ikaw 'yun batang mataba na bibo!

Funny how people remember me when I was a child. The child wonder look-alike. Buti na lang hindi ko na siya kamukha ngayon! Hahahahaha!

No comments: